An inspection is divided into six main areas which can be accessed in the Inspection page:
- Overview - gives you basic details of the property.
- Inspection - displays details of the property provided by the insurance company and allows you to make amendments.
- Photos - allows you to upload and view photographs of the property.
- RCE - allows you to use the rebuild cost estimate calculator.
- Map - displays the location of the property on a map.
- History - displays a log of actions or notes that have occurred in the inspection.
When you are ready to carry out an inspection, tap on the inspection row in the Inspections List. This will present the Overview page. From there, you can access the pages of an inspection by using the Tab Bar at the bottom of the page:
Note: Tapping the ...More button displays the buttons for Map and History.