Log a No Access Reason
If you have been unable to make an appointment with the property owner or have been unable to gain access to the property then a no access reason can be logged.
The No Access button can be found in the Inspection Overview page.
A list of No Access Reasons is presented:
The No Access options are
- Called insured – no answer.
- Called insured – no answer, left voice mail.
- Called insured – no answer, left voice mail, knocked on door and left card.
- Contacted agent regarding no answer from insured, no answer, left voice mail for Agent.
- Called, emailed, left voice mail and knocked on door, no response from insured.
- No gate code or no access granted to gated community.
- Wrong or no contact number for Insured.
- Insured is unaware of inspection and wants to clarify with Agent.
- Incorrect area assigned.
- Insured is away – extension required.
- Insured stated policy cancelled.
- Duplicate inspection.
- Missing/incorrect property address.
To select a No Access reason, simply tap the row. A dialog is displayed asking you to confirm your selection:
Tap Yes to confirm or tap No to cancel.
If you tap Yes, an entry will be added to the History table detailing the date/time, your user details and the No Access reason. The inspection will now be removed from your current inspection list and put into On Hold status.
Take a look at the other articles on No Access reasons for more information:
Inspection status after logging a No Access reason
Viewing inspections with a No Access reason logged
Retrieving inspections with a No Access reason logged