Inspection Table Status Filter
Inspections can have different statuses depending on the progress of the inspection. Different filters can be applied to the Inspections Table by pressing the status buttons in the Inspections Menu:
The list can be filtered to display:
- Work – displays inspections with the new or in progress status. These are inspections that are new to the system or are still currently being worked on.
- On Hold inspections – displays inspections with on hold status. This status is given when a no access reason has been logged in the inspection.
- Completed inspections – displays inspections with completed status.
- Overdue inspections – displays inspections that are not completed and were created more than 30 days before the current date.
- All inspections – displays all inspections assigned to the logged in user, regardless of status.