The No Access reasons are:
- Called insured – no answer.
- Called insured – no answer, left voice mail.
- Called insured – no answer, left voice mail, knocked on door and left card.
- Contacted agent regarding no answer from insured, no answer, left voice mail for Agent.
- Called, emailed, left voice mail and knocked on door, no response from insured.
- No gate code or no access granted to gated community.
- Wrong or no contact number for Insured.
- Insured is unaware of inspection and wants to clarify with Agent.
- Incorrect area assigned.
- Insured is away – extension required.
- Insured stated policy cancelled
- Duplicate inspection
- Missing/incorrect property address
When a No Access reason 1 to 6 has been logged, the inspection goes into 'On Hold' status and will be removed from your work inspection list. This status will be set until the next day and then automatically updated back to ‘work’ state so you can retry.
These inspections can be found by using the On Hold filter button in the Inspections Filter menu:
After three attempts have been logged the inspection will not be put back into your work list (in progress state) and will be automatically put into 'No Access' status and escalated to the inspection manager/underwriter.
When a No Access reason 7 to 13 has been logged then inspection goes into 'No Access' status and is immediately escalated to the inspection manager or underwriter. The status will remain in this state until the issue has been resolved by the inspection manager/underwriter. These inspections can be found by using the On Hold filter button in the Inspections Filter menu: